[pressgang] Re: Anyone fancy Kenny?

apearce@academy.net.au
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 11:13:06 +0900

Natacha wrote:

>>> That would be correct. Kenny's problem was he was shy and nice (not a
>>> bad combination). Didn't Jenny Elliot dump him because he was too
>>> understanding?

Not a bad combination at all.

>>Here's an interesting question- any of the women here fancy Kenny
>>rotten? If no one does, then it's probably true why Jenny dumped him.
>
>I' d go out with him. He was a nice human being and cute. Admitedly
>I'd rather go out with Spike but Lynda would kill me.

        I'd go out with him too. As for Spike, I think there was only one
woman he was capable of being faithful to. I think that the key to Kenny's
character is that, while sweet, he is the kind of guy that girls prefer to
be friends with, rather than the sort they fancy rotten. But hey, if
someone can fancy Colin, then there's hope for Kenny yet...
        Now if we were talking Hamish Macbeth....(I've just seen The Full
Monty, remember) In Hamish, though, Robert Carlyle has the added attraction
of that Scottish accent....

Ann