Re: [pressgang] Re: Anyone fancy Kenny?

kim (@redgum.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au)
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:29:14 +1000 (EST)

Hmmmmm...

>At 10:56 20/10/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>
>>On Sat, 18 Oct 1997, Claire Douglas wrote:
>>> Am I the only one around who finds Spike physically repulsive?! I don't
>>> think he's good-looking at all.
>>> I do think Kenny is better-looking than Spike, but I still don't fancy him.
>>> Too plain.
>>
>>... With all this talk about the relative cuteness of Spike/Kenny/Colin,
>>I'm surprised to see that Frazz has been left out of the discussion! When
>>I first started to watch PG, it was partly the cuteness of Frazz that
>>kept me coming back! As I got into it more, and Frazz's character became
>>more peripheral, other concerns such as Spike and Lynda took over, but
>>from a purely looks-based evaluation, before I got to know the show very
>>well, it was Frazz all the way... (And his personality too was kinda
>>cute!)
>> Am I the only one???
>

>Definately not. I always liked Frazz, I think he's good looking too, and I
>have a couple of friends who are totally obsessed with him.
>
> Anna

Personally, I liked Frazz in some respects, especially in "unXpected",
however I absolutely HATED him alot of the time; when he chose to interfere
with Lynda and Spike. I thought to myself "How dare he!", and I refused to
believe that he was doing any good. One comment springs to mind...

Frazz to Lynda: "Do you know that the only thing that makes me feel better
is that I warned him about you."

==+ Carissa +==