Re: [pressgang] Re: Anyone fancy Kenny?

Clayton (clayton@tpgi.com.au)
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:24:38 +1000

At 11:13 8/10/97 +0900, you wrote:

>Not a bad combination at all.
>
>>>Here's an interesting question- any of the women here fancy Kenny
>>>rotten? If no one does, then it's probably true why Jenny dumped him.
>>
>>I' d go out with him. He was a nice human being and cute. Admitedly
>>I'd rather go out with Spike but Lynda would kill me.
>
> I'd go out with him too. As for Spike, I think there was only one
>woman he was capable of being faithful to. I think that the key to Kenny's
>character is that, while sweet, he is the kind of guy that girls prefer to
>be friends with, rather than the sort they fancy rotten. But hey, if
>someone can fancy Colin, then there's hope for Kenny yet...
> Now if we were talking Hamish Macbeth....(I've just seen The Full
>Monty, remember) In Hamish, though, Robert Carlyle has the added attraction
>of that Scottish accent....
>
>Ann

It's true that Spike is better looking than Kenny, but Kenny's really cute,
I think so everytime I see him. As for Colin, he is in fact kind of cute
in the first 2 series', I promise you I never fancied him, but I could
imagine that some people mihgt have, at least before he got that hideous
hird cut.

        Anna