Re: [pressgang] Re: Anyone fancy Kenny?

Lisa (flipper@clara.net)
Mon, 20 Oct 97 19:20:44 GMT

I think anyone who fancied Lee Ross as Kenny in PG would have been completely
put off by his character in the Lynda La Plante show Trial and Retribution which
was shown in the Uk last night. You remember the band members from the episode
'Rock Solid', well he would have fitted right in with them, they might have even
been too nice for him!!! There was another PG escapee in the show as well, the
guy that played Jack(I think that's what he was called) in 'Killer on the Line'.
- Lisa