Re: [pressgang] Off topic (The Full Monty)

Widya Santoso (widya@macquarie.matra.com.au)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:31:27 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Barnaby Evans wrote:

> > BTW, did the Canberra connection ever see it? I remember hearing something
> > about $25 tickets??!!
>
> We did! Widya, Kate, Kate's friend (sorry), and I.
> We didn't have to pay.
> Widya and I got interviewed on television.
> It was good.

I meant to write something sooner, but it was about the time there were
too many Off Topic posts about the Full Monty, so I decided not to add to
the noise, at it was.

Having said that, I'd like to thank Barnaby for arranging the seating,
and for Kate for being there. I'm sorry I had to leave right away, but I
would have missed the bus, and would have had to wait an hour (not that
being with you would have been a poor choice, but I had to get up at
5:30am the next day ?:-)

BTW, did you see yourself on TV the next day?

Widya Santoso widya@macquarie.matra.com.au +61 2 6288 0405
"This here's the wattle/The emblem of our land
 You can stick it in a bottle,/Or hold it in your hand. Amen"
 The Australian National Anthem, arr. Monty Python
-- Unit 3/12 Araluen Street, FISHER ACT 2611, AUSTRALIA --