Re: [pressgang] Re: Anyone fancy Kenny?

Vince Deehan (vince@deehan.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:43:53 GMT

 Lisa writes:
> I think anyone who fancied Lee Ross as Kenny in PG would have been completely
> put off by his character in the Lynda La Plante show Trial and Retribution
> which
> was shown in the Uk last night. You remember the band members from the episode
> 'Rock Solid', well he would have fitted right in with them, they might have
> even
> been too nice for him!!! There was another PG escapee in the show as well, the
> guy that played Jack(I think that's what he was called) in 'Killer on the
> Line'.
> - Lisa

Did you also spot Colin's grandma as the lady who witnessed the abduction ?

I managed to watch about 1 hour of Trial and Retribution before switching
off in disgust. It was deeply unoriginal and not one of the characters
was in the least bit interesting. Lee Ross was playing a thug *again*.
Will he ever get to play a normal, decent man again ?! He looked truly
awful with long, scuzzy hair and a million miles from the clean cut
Kenny.

Regards
Vince Deehan
Wembley