[pressgang] getting confused

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:21:52 -0400

I have a few questions that my brother asked me, which led to blunders on my
part, so I figured I'd leave it up to the experts to settle them for me, as
I've just gotten VERY confused.

1) Why was Kenny not in the 4th or 5th seasons?
2) Which seasons were filmed back to back?
3) Why was "Dead Line" the movie never made?

I hope someone answers these without just replying "These are FAQ's." I know
they are, but I've plumb forgotten the darn answers... :(

--Eavan

--
Lewis's Law of Travel:
	The first piece of luggage out of the chute doesn't belong to anyone,