Re: [pressgang] PG back on the ABC(OZ)

Giulia Joliffe (giulia_j@yahoo.com)
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 21:19:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Woohoo! Woohoo! Does anyone know if it will be on every day or just
> Fridays? I think we should flood the ABC with thankyou emails. This
has
> made my weekend.

Yay! Just before I got this e-mail I did a search on PG in the
Internet TV guide and nearly fell off my chair!
I think we should flood them with thankyous too! What's the address???

Giulia, wondering how she is gonna survive the next week without dying
of anticipation.

==
giulia_j@yahoo.com

Spike: "So you want me to be assistant editor."
Lynda: "ACTING assisant editor...tempererily."
Spike: "Is that better?"
Lynda: "It is for me."