Re: [pressgang] getting confused

Murray Head (muzza@omen.net.au)
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 23:34:06 +0800

At 11:20 11/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I hate being a nuissance, but if three and four were filmed back to back,

They certainly were.

>and
>he thought he couldn't be in four, then why didn't they right him out better?

>From what I can tell, Lee Ross had told the producer that he was hoping for
this movie part, so they tried to accomodate him for quite a while and let
him "hedge his bets" a little. Eventually, I think it just got too late so
they called in Lucy Benjamin, thus it was too late for him to decide to
stick with PG after that.

Murray
Murray Head http://www.omen.net.au/~muzza/
Webmaster: Australasian Soc. for Human Biol. http://anhb.uwa.edu.au/ASHB/
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese" G.K. Chesterton