Re: [pressgang] other websites

Keira (maia@bigpond.com)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:18:08 +1000

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Nauta <prydonia@accn.org>
Date: Sunday, July 19, 1998 8:27
Subject: Re: [pressgang] other websites

>Keira wrote:
>
>> I was just wondering what the Jim Sangster's Programme Guide actually is
>> .I've never heard of it before. Please tell me what it is .
>
>Glad to. If you missed the spot on the Press Gang Web Page, go directly
to:

>http://www.pressgang.yoyo.org/pressgang/programme-guide.html
>
>That tells a little about it and how to get a copy. Since I plugged
Matthew,
>I'll plug Jim Sangster and David Waddell a second, too. This is a great
book
>to have. I've bought copies as gifts for friends, and I've a battered old
one
>that has seen better days myself. If you want to make everyone on the list
>think you are an expert on PG, a good way to do it is to sit down with this
>book and read it through. Only about a hundred pages, and very
user-friendly.
>It has trivia, quotes, background history---chances are if you've seen a
>question asked on the mailing list (and it isn't a really **weird**
question),
>you could have found the answer here. With the demise of the Press Gang
>novelizations, it probably is the only book about the series still in print
and
>available for sale, although you have to get it directly from the
publisher.
>Even though that's a little bit of a hassle if you aren't in Britain, it is
>WORTH the time and money spent on it.
>
>Kevin Nauta

G'day ,thanks for the info.My dad is going to let me get for a late birthday
present.
So is that why you are all experts (He,He,He)
How long would it take ?????????
It's 4:16pm on a Monday and mum has gone to pick up my youngest siser from
kindy.So I'm kinda board here .Would one of you please write
Cheers,
Keira
:(