Re: [pressgang] other websites

Kevin Nauta (prydonia@accn.org)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 05:25:15 -0400

Keira wrote:

> G'day ,thanks for the info.My dad is going to let me get for a late birthday
> present.
> So is that why you are all experts (He,He,He)
> How long would it take ?????????

You'll have to ask David Waddell how long it would take. I think it took about
a month to get it over to America from Britain.

> It's 4:16pm on a Monday and mum has gone to pick up my youngest siser from
> kindy.So I'm kinda board here .Would one of you please write
> Cheers,
> Keira

So let me see now. If I ever get bored, does that mean I get to solicit the
mailing list for entertainment? What a concept! Have Keira wrapped and
delivered. I'm bored! :) Moral of this story--be careful what you wish for,
especially on-line.

Kevin