[pressgang] The Press Gang Programme Guide

Colin Caulkins (caulkins@teleport.com)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:17:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Sunday, 19 Jul 1998, Kevin Nauta wrote:

> With the demise of the Press Gang novelizations, it probably is the only
> book about the series still in print and available for sale, although
> you have to get it directly from the publisher. Even though that's a
> little bit of a hassle if you aren't in Britain, it is WORTH the time
> and money spent on it.

Fortunately, there is an alternative to buying directly from the
publisher. Point your browser to

http://www.bookstore.co.uk

They are selling the Press Gang Programme Guide for 3.99 quid and, unlike
the publisher, they accept most major credit cards, which handle currency
conversion automatically. That's an important convenience when ordering
from overseas.