Re: [pressgang] Sarah

sbaskett (sbaskett@netlink.com.au)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:30:14 +1000

Natacha wrote:

> Did anyone else think that it was really odd that Sarah who had so
> many problems with exams etc wanted to go to university ? I mean in
> the first few years there are exams for many arts subjects, but that
> didn't seem to worry her.

        Exams in an Arts degree? Surely you jest! At my uni, (Melbourne Uni) it
is *possible* to foolishly mess up (like I did this semester) and find
yourself in a subject with an exam, but you have to be pretty
unlucky.... More than one of my friends has managed to travel sunnily
through their degree without so much as an open-book test!
        Stash