Re: [pressgang] Sarah

Kate Kearney (nilgai@hotmail.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 23:53:25 PDT

Fellow unimelb student,

I agree, though I am doing Science I know a lot of Arts students and
they never have exams, just essays. The only possible exception is
languages which have about three exams per semester. Or HPS which has an
in class test. But Sarah was in England and they just might examine
more, who knows? Actually who does know? Kate