Re: [pressgang] *whimper whimper*

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 09:50:19 +0000

> PG has a few straight
>to the heart episodes, and I was just curious as to what episodes jerked
>the most tears from the rest of you.

Love and War, TAC, the bit in Day Dreams when Lynda thinks she's lost
Spike forever and the bit in Holding on when Spike leaves with Zoe.

Natacha

--Eavan, who has nothing better to think of at 1:30 in the morning :) except
the possibility of sleep...

--
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back.