Re: [pressgang] Why did we start at season 5 on abc

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 09:48:03 +0000

>hi all

>I was waiting with baited breath friday for press gang. So when it came on i
>was ore than a little surprised to see the show starting from the 5th or
>atleast i think it was the 5th season. I guess that was were they got up too
>last time they showed the series. At least it wont be all that long til i
>see the last episode which name escapes me at the moment.
>I also hope they continue playing the series right through so i can get the
>episodes i missed.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the ABC to show the first
episode I think there probably just going to show series five again.
They probably still own the rights to series five but not the other
ones. If they were going to show the whole seres again they wouldn't
start wiht sereis five.

Natacha