Re: [pressgang] Why did we start at season 5 on abc

Murray Head (muzzahead@bigfoot.com)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:23:36 +0800

I agree with Natacha on the fifth series showing in Aus. I think this is
probably the ABC using up the last of their repeat rights on the last series
of PG.

Kiera wrote:
>By the way how many of you are Aussie's
>I feel deserted.

The breakdown of people on the list is:
###Locations###
52 Australians
3 Canadians
1 Israeli
2 Swedes
14 UKers
15 Americans (US)

So by no means are you alone. The above info is from the latest Press Gang
Mailing List Demography List (plus a few recent additions). If you or any
other newies (or any of you lurkers out there :) ) want to add your details
to the demog list, then send me (at muzzahead@bigfoot.com) as many of the
details below you wish to depart with (Only the top two plus your email
address can be linked to you directly when I send the demog list out).

Name (+ Gender)
Location (City, state, country)
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy)(or age if you prefer - but DOB makes it easier to
update)
Occupation (if a student, please tell me what feild/level).

I am hoping to get the next versioin of the list within two weeks, so those
of you who want to be included, please send in the details soon.

Thanks,

Murray
*Note - new address is just a redirecting service - old one still works!*
Murray Head http://www.omen.net.au/~muzza/
Webmaster: Australasian Soc. for Human Biol. http://anhb.uwa.edu.au/ASHB/
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese" G.K. Chesterton