[pressgang] Why did we start at season 5 on abc

christopher nolan (cnolan@labyrinth.net.au)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 08:06:53 +1000

hi all

I was waiting with baited breath friday for press gang. So when it came on i
was ore than a little surprised to see the show starting from the 5th or
atleast i think it was the 5th season. I guess that was were they got up too
last time they showed the series. At least it wont be all that long til i
see the last episode which name escapes me at the moment.
I also hope they continue playing the series right through so i can get the
episodes i missed.

bye all
chris