Re: [pressgang] PG back on the ABC(OZ)

Mark Longmuir (longmuir@labyrinth.net.au)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 05:51:02 +1000

> I just bought the latest TV Week and aapparently the ABC will begin
> repeating Press Gang next Friday, July 17th. Unfortunatly I have no idea what
> series it will be, but its still great to have it.

Well, looks like it's the last series only, at the moment anyway. (Then
again, if they were going to show the whole thing, they'd want to put it
on more often or it'll take them forever!). So, unfortunately 7 episodes
Nick skipped that won't be shown this time round... but at least we get
There Are Crocodiles!

(and it's good to see ABC still has the rights and are still going to
show it!)

Mark.

--
Mark Longmuir - longmuir@labyrinth.net.au