Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

Krystal Royale (martianwax@yahoo.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

---"Murray Head [Lab]" <muzza@omen.net.au> wrote:

> > Well this has not come up on the list to my knowledge, but after
> > Murray got me hooked on the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon website (grrr
> > Murray) I started playing another link from that site that allows
you
> > to input two names of any actors. Of course, I had to try all the PG
> > actors with stars like Mel Gibson, and Jamie Lee Curtis. Most people
> > only had a link of four, which is small.
>
> Well, actually, links are mainly three or two for PGer's and anyone
else
> - in fact Crystal and I (unless she has had secret success without
> telling me) have never found anyone more than four degrees away from
> Kevin Bacon (or... I *think* anyone with more than four degrees
between
> them). Well... there are those with infinite distances between them -
> but they don't count.

Actually you are right. I have never really gotten further than three
away from any PG person I think. And you know I would tell you if I
got any further than four from Kevin Bacon. :)

> Anyone who is interested can find the Oracle of Bacon (including the
> bacon game and the anyone-linked-to-anyone games) at
> http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~bct7m/bacon.html

Following the Bacon site led me to
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~bct7m/star_links.html
which is the site you can use to input any two actors not just kevin
bacon and someone else.
> Murray

Crystal
==