Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

Lisalet@aol.com
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:13:25 EDT

<< >Oh, and the name of one of the producers on that old show "Gimme A
>Break" was named Linda Day :) (If her name had a Y I might have fainted)
>
>Crystal "who would give you her signature if she could (and not just
>cause she likes publicity :) )" Arroyo

 It is the same lady -- Linda Day used to be Linda Day George. She and
 Christopher George divorced in the 80's I think. >>

Nope nope nope! Lynda Day George (sometimes credited as "Lynda Day") and Linda
Day are two totally different people, according to the IMDB. Lynda Day did a
lot of work with Mission: Impossible, and was only and actress. Linda Day was
merely a director. There you go. So one person has the real name, and the
other was pretty darn close!

-Liisa!
<><