Re: [pressgang] Six Degrees of Press Gang

Grant Watson (nzone@iinet.net.au)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:40:22

At 11:01 PM 14/07/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Everyone surely has some vague notion about the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

I played Roderigo in a production of Othello, directed by Jane Prendergast.
Jane Prendergast acted in a number of plays many years ago with a young
Greta Scacchi. Greta Scacchi appeared in Shattered with Bob Hoskins, who
supplied voices in Balto along with Kevin Bacon!!!!

Cheers!
Grant.

__________nzone@iinet.net.au___________
    SWANCON 2000, INFINITE MONKEYS,