Re: [pressgang] getting confused

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 11:20:30 -0400

> >1) Why was Kenny not in the 4th or 5th seasons?
>
> Lee Ross only committed to doing six episodes (ie series three) in the
> series three/four shoot as he was hoping for a movie role which would have
> conflicted with doing series four. He didn't get the part in the movie, but
> by the time he knew that everything else had been arranged, so he was out of
> the picture. According to Sangster's Programme Guide, he was asked back for
> the fifth season, but he was already contracted to be in a show called
> Westbeach.

I hate being a nuissance, but if three and four were filmed back to back, and
he thought he couldn't be in four, then why didn't they right him out better?

--Eavan

> Hope this is what you were after,
> Murray
> Murray Head http://www.omen.net.au/~muzza/
> Webmaster: Australasian Soc. for Human Biol. http://anhb.uwa.edu.au/ASHB/
> "Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese" G.K. Chesterton
>

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

That is the true season of love, when we believe that we alone can love,
that no one could have loved so before us, and that no one will love
in the same way as us.
		-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe