[pressgang] IRC question...

Colleen Chan (ColleenChan@classic.msn.com)
Tue, 30 Sep 97 23:31:24 UT

Hey everyone !

Is it just my imagination or was there someone saying that there is a PG irc
channel or something...could someone please clarify the situation for me ? If
there is, what time are people usually there ? Thanks in advance...

Also, I wanted to say that I really enjoy being on this mailing list. I'm on
another mailing list, and the people there are so mean to each other, you ask
a question and people who answer them make the other people so inferior and
they argue and argue... This list is so different, you guys are all so nice
and friendly !!! Thanks for making this list so great everyone...must be
something we all learnt from Kenny !! ;-)

bye bye !

Mayo