From: owner-pressgang@yoyo.org on behalf of Lisalet@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 1997 2:40
To: pressgang@yoyo.org
Subject: Re: [pressgang] IRC question...

<< Is it just my imagination or was there someone saying that there is a PG
irc
 channel or something...could someone please clarify the situation for me ?
If
 there is, what time are people usually there ? Thanks in advance...

what is an irc channel? all i know is that Encore Plex shows PG three times
every sunday (although they're the same three episodes) and that i am happily
taping it.

-liisa!