Re: [pressgang] IRC question...

Kryten 2X4B 523P (ryouga@iinet.net.au)
Thu, 02 Oct 1997 12:38:39 +0800

At 23:31 30/09/97 UT, Mayo wrote:
>Thanks for making this list so great everyone...must be
>something we all learnt from Kenny !! ;-)

Kenny is actualy very evil character. He lils people into a false sence of
security by his uncontolable niceness. He even admits it "Even teady bears
growl at me".
Having convinced everybody in England that he is the nicest person in the
world he then slides off to Australia to brainwash them. Luckily the
workers at the Junior Gazette didn't follow up on his war path. or they
might have descoverd that he is now concering South America.

When he is done, he is going to take over the world and turn it in to a
nice and happy place.

This is his true nature.

Be afraid

Enough twaddle