Re: [pressgang] Hairy Sarah

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:22:48 -0400

> Some other reflections on Sarah's hair:
>
> >Also, how did they handle her hair for the flashbacks in Friendly Fire -
> >wigs? I can't remember what her hair looked like in series five - was it
> >short still?
>
> Her hair was a bit shorter than in series 1 and 2 for series 5 just
> abover her shoulder as oposed to just below. I thought it was a wig -
> mostly becuase it wasn't quite the right colour, but I could be wrong.

I never figured on wigs... she had ample time to grow it out, and it was
long in Head and Heart. As for the color, she could've died it, but it looks
to me like it's the same color as the short hair from series 3 and 4. No
ones hair can stay that blonde... it's just impossible, right? Or has my hair
just gone darker on it's own free will?

--Eavan

> Natacha
>
> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.
>

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

Kiss me twice.  I'm schizophrenic.