[pressgang] Quarter To Midnight (spoiler)

Julie Salmon (j.salmon@student.murdoch.edu.au)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:15:36 +0800

Something anoys me every time I see 'Quarter To Midnight.' That is, when
Spike is in the basement and thinks Lynda might be in the vault, he's still
on the phone to her. Why doesn't he say something like "Lynda, if you're in
the vault, hang up the phone now!" They would have found her then and not
gone rushing off.

I know this spoils the excitment and suspence and everything, but I think at
least one of them would have thought of this.

Julie