Re: [pressgang] Paul Reynolds alert (UK)

Vince Deehan (vince@deehan.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:36:36 GMT

Matthew writes:
> Just a note to inform any interested UKers that Paul Reynolds is in the
> first episode of "Maisie Raine", the Pauline Quirk police series that starts
> on BBC1 next Tuesday.

Thanks Matthew ! That's great news. I was going to watch MAISIE RAINE anyway
because I think Pauline Quirke is one of the best actresses around (anyone who
doubts this should watch THE SCULPTRESS - where she played a serious
dramatic role and wiped all the other actors off the screen). It'll be good
to see Paul again.

Regards
Vince Deehan
Wembley