[pressgang] Why Julie left (and returned)

Julie Salmon (j.salmon@student.murdoch.edu.au)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:24:24 +0800

After I first watched Press Gang in the early 90's, I was always under the
immpression that the character of Julie left the Junior Gazzette to go to
Art school.

When the show was repeated a couple of years ago, I scanned each episode to
support this, but there's no mention of it. The books don't mention it either.

So I have no idea why I thought this, but it is an interesting reason (at
least I think) for her character to leave, as she was supposedly a talented
artist.

Julie (a very untalented artist)Salmon