Re: [pressgang] just to tell you

Matthew J Newton (matthew@mjnewton.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:04:17 +0000

[various comments and FOUR copies of the PGML footer snipped]

>ouch! Geeze... I guess I left off the smiley face, but I still didn't figure
>anyone would think I meant it... I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm
>actually a great fan of Kevin's stories, and I printed out all of Matt's
>stuff for reference material. I should hope I wouldn't put up anything really
>mean about something I've been praising in other posts anyway... If you
>fellows took it like that, just know I didn't mean it, honest! Tell me
>Natacha was the only one who thought that... please...

Well, I stumbled into this "controversy" when it was all over, so I didn't
get a chance to be offended! Anyway, thanks for the comments (and indeed
pointing out the IMDB links it the first place). It's nice to know that my
stuff is being used!

I remember it was mentioned previously on the list that my guide had been
linked to in the IMDB. As I said then, it wasn't me so thanks to whoever it was!
Matthew J Newton, Dorchester, Dorset, UK.
Visit Newton's Laws at http://www.mjnewton.demon.co.uk
The Bond Film Informant - Guides to TV shows - And more