[pressgang] The Brisbane Connection

Steve Darlington (ldarling@thehub.com.au)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:49:08 +1000

Hi Nic,

>Is there anyone in the Brisbane area, or even Australia, who could make
>tapes for me? I would cover *all* costs and add a little extra, plus be
>eternally grateful!

I posted a similar question a few months ago and the very nice Catherine
came to my aid, so now I will pass on my karmic debt to you. Mail me
personally and we'll talk turkey. (At ldarling@thehub.com.au)

After all, us Brisbanites have to stick together.

Cheers,
Steve

PS Hi all, just been away for a week and came home to 150+ messages from
the Mailing List! I think both membership and activity has been growing
significantly of late.