Re: [pressgang] The Way It Works

Murray Head [Lab] (muzza@omen.net.au)
22 Jul 1998 16:29:00 0800

Nicole Mayer wrote:
> How many times was Season 4 shown? To my knowledge, it was only twice
> in 1993 and 1995. Did I miss a screening?

Season four was shown every time season three was (I remember that until
I got on the 'net in uni, I had assumed that series 3&4 were one series,
given that together they were as long as the previous series', and there
was not the same degree of "cliffhangerism" at the end of series 3
(well, not that you'd notice if you knew there was going to be another
episode the next day anyway :) )).

Altogether, I think series four was shown three times. Once in 1992,
once in 1993, and then again when the series was shown weekly in 94/95.
I may be missing out one in 1991 here.

Murray