Re: [pressgang] The way it works..a little harsh, don't you

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:41:24 +0000

>>Crystal
>
>>Here's a PG topic: How many other people also didn't like Sarah's ABC
>>shirt, which she seemed to wear through Season 3. I know, a lame
>>topic, but I had to come up with something :)

Actully combined with her hair cut Sarah had a really bad time of it
fashion wise in series 3 & 4. I actully wondered a one time if she
had put on weight or something and they were trying to hide it. Did
anyone else think this ?

>Was it just me or did Lynda wear the exact same outfit in two of the
>episodes in the last series? I think they were Head and Heart and There
>are Crocodiles (not sure). If so, do they actually follow on from each
>other and the rest are all in between or does Lynda just like the look?

If I remember corectly its a similar outfit not the same - green
skirt not black in TAC - but it did look like Lynda had found a style
she liked and stuck to it.

Actully I think Press Gang was one of the few shows where characters
wore the same clothes several times throught out series 3 and 4. I
think the wardrobe budget was small or somthing. But somtimes it was
ment to mean something - Stupid idea : ) well maybe but in Day Dreams
when Spike gets back from America he's wearing the same clothes he
wore when he left Lynda for Zoe in Holding On. But when Lynda dreams
about him - its what he wore during the gun seige - a happier memory
or perhaps another time when she almost lost him for good.

Natacha, who will now stop boring people wiht her strange theories : )