Re: [pressgang] just to tell you

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:45:29 -0400

On Tue, Jul 21, 1998 at 04:56:24PM +0000, Constance Lever-Tracy wrote:
> >Just think, now that you guys are on the imdb, any member of the cast of PG
> >can see what you guys have done, reading the episode guide, noting the
> >chronology, then seeing their characters off in some distant future, getting
> >up to all kinds of mischief. Just imagine Julia Sawalha sitting in front of
> >her computer and saying "my God, these people are sick!"
>
> >--Eavan
>

> Thanks Eavan your a really nice person.
>
> What a bitchy comment to make !

ouch! Geeze... I guess I left off the smiley face, but I still didn't figure
anyone would think I meant it... I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm
actually a great fan of Kevin's stories, and I printed out all of Matt's
stuff for reference material. I should hope I wouldn't put up anything really
mean about something I've been praising in other posts anyway... If you
fellows took it like that, just know I didn't mean it, honest! Tell me
Natacha was the only one who thought that... please...

--Eavan

> We put a lot of effort into creating the stories and I'm sure both
> the Matt's put a lot of effort into their sites, who are you who do
> nothing and merely enjoy them to call them sick. Who says that the
> actors who be offened by them - they're not tabloid style exposes of
> their private lives just tributes to their work and the characters
> they were a part of creating.
>
> Natacha
>

> > --
> > T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> > By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> > to the author of the message you're replying to.
>
> --
> Hoping to goodness is not theologically sound. - Peanuts
>
> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.
>

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

But Captain -- the engines can't take this much longer!