[pressgang] Hi There

lisel (lisel@alphalink.com.au)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:12:36 +1000

Hi,

My name is Lisa and I'm new to the list too, I am also from Melbourne,
Australia.
Was reading old posts and sending thank-you mails to the ABC is a good
idea, I work in TV and know that the programming departments usually only
get abuse, so maybe if we are nice we will get more eps!! Also are foxtel
showing PG, Where!! When!!

See Ya.