Re: [pressgang] just to tell you

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:18:55 -0400

> Anyway, I feel I ought to make this somewhat on topic. Hm... Actually, since
> PLEX seems to only be running PG at one in the morning (not even officially
> WAM! Kid's Sunday anymore) what series are they on, for anyone who knows, and
> do you think they're gonna run it again? If they are, I'd like to try and
> catch it on some fresh tapes.

Let's see... today is Head and Heart, so Sunday's ep was Day Dreams. Now
they're on season five, so next sunday you ought to get Windfall on Sunday
if I did my math right :) Last I heard from WAM! (wam@encoremedia.com) they
said that they'd be airing the series to finish out this year and head into
1999.

--Eavam

> -Liisa!
> <><
>

> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?