Re: [pressgang] The way it works..a little harsh, don't you think?

Krystal Royale (martianwax@yahoo.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Alexis.A@Bigpond.com , k?
> Ooops, by doing that, am I gonna have 15 people complaining about my
leaving
> a one-person-related message on the list?
> Allie

I don't think anyone is being hard on anyone. People are just trying
to explain how the mailing list works. Sure you can be bored after
school, but this list is for PG topics and related matters. Sure, half
the time we get off tpic, but still. It's great to make friends on the
list, I have, but at the same time, it's not the place to say "I am
bored.." Instead of saying that, why not come up with something
interesting to say, which will generate a lot fo mail, meaning people
won't be bored. Basically, that is what Murray and everyone is trying
to say.Keria though has to learn to understand when people say things
honestly and not whine.

Also, there is nothing wrong with personal notes to one eachother
sometimes, (like yours just now). It can be annoying though, when
there is just one line saying "I agree" or "you're right." Maybe I am
wrong and it doesn't bother anyone else.

Crystal

Here's a PG topic: How many other people also didn't like Sarah's ABC
shirt, which she seemed to wear through Season 3. I know, a lame
topic, but I had to come up with something :)
==
Believe in Aliens? I wanna know! Visit http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/1906/ to take my Alien Survey!