[pressgang] The way it works..a little harsh, don't you think?

Allie (Alexis.A@Bigpond.com)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:42:34 +1000

I think you're all being a little harsh on Keira. I'm probably the closest
in age to her (15), and I know how she feels, when it's after school, and
there's nothing to do but go on the net, and try to find something
interesting on there...and Press Gang is pretty interesting! Keira, if
you're reading this, please email me privately, on Alexis.A@Bigpond.com , k?
Ooops, by doing that, am I gonna have 15 people complaining about my leaving
a one-person-related message on the list?
Allie