[pressgang] *whimper whimper*

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 01:30:50 -0400

I just finished watching Love and War yesterday, when for no reason
whatsoever, I started wondering what episode of PG was the saddest. While
Love and War had me basically in tears, I was thankful that it wasn't
Yesterday's news, 'coz that episode sends me in fits. PG has a few straight
to the heart episodes, and I was just curious as to what episodes jerked
the most tears from the rest of you.

--Eavan, who has nothing better to think of at 1:30 in the morning :) except
the possibility of sleep...

--
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back.