[pressgang] hi - i swear i'll stop soon

Bandstud@aol.com
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 03:59:45 EDT

One more thing, if any one wants the reverse of that deal (i.e. for me to copy
some of my own --limited-- private collection), just let me know...
  P.S. it includes (in an order that can only be brought to you by
EncorePlex's special brand of mayhem):
   Love & The Junior Gazette
   The Rest of My Life
   In the Picture