[pressgang] hi again

Bandstud@aol.com
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 03:54:44 EDT

One more thing, which I'm sure all of you have been asked by each and every
'newcomer' to the list, but I'll do again anyway, just for the meer chance
that someone might say yes...is there any way, if I sent blank tapes, postage,
and maybe some extra money for the effort, that some kind soul out there who
is so blessed as to have all of PG on tape could copy it for me and send it
back? I swear, I'll cover postage, etc., I just can't take seeing every 5th
episode, once a week. Thanks much for reading this question for the 10000th
time. - Kara (again)
  To anyone who thinks they could say yes, email me at Bandstud@aol.com