Re: [pressgang] Hi

Lorraine Phillips (lphillip@eisa.net.au)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:56:38 +1000

Bandstud@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, I'm new to the list (and live in the U.S. - Kansas City, to be exact),

Welcome! Prepare to participate in many a discussion - if we had our
way then they would all relate to Press Gang, but unfortunately this is
not the case....all of the time.....but hey, remember - we are here to
answer your queries, or rather our resident question handling experts
are (Yes Murray, Kevin, I'm talking ABOUT you.....)

So have fun Kara, take care, and we look forward to seeing your name
here often!

Cheers, Janet