[pressgang] Hi

Bandstud@aol.com
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 02:51:44 EDT

Hi, I'm new to the list (and live in the U.S. - Kansas City, to be exact), and
I was wondering something. I only see Press Gang on WAM at 12:30am CDT on
late Sun./early Mon. mornings, I figured out that I'm seeing every fifth
episode (tonight's was Bad News, last week's was Killer on the Line, and next
Sunday it will be Day Dreams - you get the point, I'm sure.) Anyway, I was
wondering, is it on any more often than that, because it's not right to show
every 5th episode. I'm watching WAM on EncorePlex, which I've heard many of
you say is part of the problem. Sorry, I'm rambling - the point of this is -
is it on more than I'm seeing it, if so, help!! - Kara