Re: [pressgang] Hi

E.... C.... (godiva@kublai.com)
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:11:04 -0400

Hello Kara, I'm also an American (Joisey) and I hope this helps considering
the different time zones and scheduling things that WAM might bring in. Over
here PG airs 3 times a day (forgive me, but it's easier just to leave them
in EST, I don't think it matters anyway though) 12:30 am, 4:30 pm, and 9:30 pm.
They air it on saturdays too, but the sat. episodes follow the last saturday
eps, at 6:00 am, 2:00 pm, and 10:00 pm. They don't air it at all on Sundays,
but monday's early morning episode could be counted. The weekday episodes go
in order, just as the Saturday episodes are in order to give you the "once a
week" feeling... I hope that helps for your part of the country :)

--Eavan

On Mon, Jul 13, 1998 at 02:51:44AM -0400, Bandstud@aol.com wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to the list (and live in the U.S. - Kansas City, to be exact), and
> I was wondering something. I only see Press Gang on WAM at 12:30am CDT on
> late Sun./early Mon. mornings, I figured out that I'm seeing every fifth
> episode (tonight's was Bad News, last week's was Killer on the Line, and next
> Sunday it will be Day Dreams - you get the point, I'm sure.) Anyway, I was
> wondering, is it on any more often than that, because it's not right to show
> every 5th episode. I'm watching WAM on EncorePlex, which I've heard many of
> you say is part of the problem. Sorry, I'm rambling - the point of this is -
> is it on more than I'm seeing it, if so, help!! - Kara
>
> --
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along comes a faster rat!!