Re: [pressgang] Questions/Re:C'mon Everybody!

Matthew J Newton (matthew@mjnewton.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:22:06 +0000

>1) Steven Hartley (who played "overworked star" John Hartwood in "In The
>Picture": does anyone know where else I might have seen him? He always
>looks v. familiar to me...

Not sure whether this helps, but he was a regular in EastEnders a few years
back (I mean before his PG appearance). He played a character called Matthew
who was married to Carmel the social worker; he was an unpleasant character
who used to beat his wife.
Matthew J Newton, Dorchester, Dorset, UK.
Visit Newton's Laws at http://www.mjnewton.demon.co.uk
The Bond Film Informant - Guides to TV shows - And more