[pressgang] New Member, Hello Eyeryone!

Marti Siple (msiple@cjnetworks.com)
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 10:19:23

        I look forward to talking with some of you about the show. They just took
the show off the air here in my home town. :-( That doesnt mean I'm not a
big fan, I love P.G.!

        Anyway, I hope I get enough feed-back to figure out how the series ended.
i.e. I had no idea that Spike and Lynda broke up.

        I really dont have that much to say at the present moment, it's hard to
know what to write, when I don't know who might read this.

        So, I hope you get this, whoever you may be.

Write me back. I would love to talk about the show!

 Tammy