Re: [pressgang] The Full Monty (slightly on topic)

Matt Saunders (matts@yoyo.org)
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:45:49 +0100

On Oct 21, Barnaby Evans wrote:
> Mikael Lindh wrote:
> >
> > stop sening me this rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Eh?
>
> Might help if you quoted the message in question..

Mikael,

At the bottom of every message that goes to this list are unsubscribe
instructions. If you still have problems getting off the list
please mail me personally.

--
  M a t t   S a u n d e r s
  http://www.yoyo.org/