[pressgang] [admin] List Problems

Matt Saunders (matts@easynet.net)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 21:21:53 +0100

Hi,

Due to an error on my part in protecting Yoyo from spammers, Yoyo
has been refusing external mail destined for anything@lists.yoyo.org
since yesterday morning (BST).

If you've sent anything to the list since then, you'll have to re-send
it. Sorry about that...

I'm sending this mail from my work machine; so if you get this mail
then I've fixed it. I've you don't get this mail, please let me
know straight away. :-)

Thanks to Natacha for bringing the problem to my attention.

Matt.

--
  M a t t   S a u n d e r s
  Systems Administrator and Developer