[pressgang] Off-topic: Richard Griffiths

apearce@academy.net.au
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:57:46 +0900

Matt (the king) wrote:
>Yeah, DWM isn't cheap here either - 3 quid for 60-odd pages (?). The
>spoof season 27 had Richard Griffiths (the fat chef from "Pie in the
>Sky") cast as the eighth Doctor and Julia as the assistant. I would
>quote a few lines from it but I've no idea where my copy went. :-(

Now...maybe someone here can answer my question....I heard that Richard
Griffiths (alias Henry Crabbe) had a heart attack at the end of filming the
most recent series of Pie in the Sky, so they won't be making any more
series. Can anyone verify this?

Ann